Tom House Sports Pitching/QB STAT Camp Ipswich, MA August 16-17
August 16 @ 4:00 pm – August 17 @ 12:00 pm
Coaches: NPA East/Tom House Sports Regional Director Gardy O’Flynn Dr. Hugh O’Flynn (Chair of Orthopedics Sports Medicine North). Tom House will join us LIVE via zoom on Tuesday 8/17,
When: Monday August 16th 4pm – 7pm & Tuesday August 17th 9am – 12:00 pm
Who: ALL Throwing Athletes: Pitchers, QB’s & Coaches
Location: Ipswich, MA * special room rates at area hotel available- contact Gardy
Registration/Questions: Email Gardy O’Flynn (NPAeastGO@gmail.com) or 978-500-0148.
Learn the Tom House Sports QB/ pitching/throwing model for health first, efficient biomechanics. Athletes will have access to Mustard analysis (the simple solution to improve and track progress, as the only elite-level motion analysis app with same-session feedback)
Age appropriate, cross specific exercises for each athlete to increase arm speed and safe velocity.
Personal Screening (S.T.A.T) Screen, Test, Assess, Train Report to highlight strengths and weaknesses
Every player will be given a full assessment of weak points and a tool kit to address areas of improvement. In addition, each player will receive a professional high speed video analysis of their pitching or QB mechanics and recommended corrective actions.The Tom House Sports process is a science based approach backed up by many years of motion analysis on over 600 top athletes.
- The focus is on full body movement patterns to safely increase arm speed
- Biomechanics for timing, kinematic sequencing and shoulder/arm movement
- Functional strength for ground force production, torque and shoulder/arm strength
- Body work for stability, mobility and flexibility
- Joint integrity work for durability, then machine work, then free weight work
- Aerobic/anaerobic work- daily
SPACE is LIMITED!