You will throw bullpens to reinforce any changes to your delivery identified in our assessments.
Each day you will be put through warm-up strength and conditioning protocols that will prepare you to throw and give each athlete an understanding of what is required to stay in top physical condition to pitch.
During the clinic you will:
- Be assessed for mechanical efficiency or deficiencies
- Go through daily strength & conditioning workouts
- Throw supervised bullpens to work on your mechanics
- Be tested for your current velocity potential
- Learn about biomechanics and strength & conditioning so you will better understand how to maintain a healthy arm and body
- Learn how diet affects performance and recovery
- Learn how to keep a Positive Mindset on the field
- And much, much more!
The NPA are experts at developing rotational strength, overload/underload training, shoulder and elbow strengthening, speed and explosive power training, all of which contribute to efficient deliveries and higher velocities. Our protocols led the revolution in today’s weighted implement training and are the safest available.