AUGUST 13 - 15, 2019
National Pitching Association EAST
QB ProForm SUMMER STAT THROWING CAMP
NPA EAST Area Director Gardy O’Flynn
NSPT/NPA EAST Coach James Baker
When: Tuesday, August 13 through Thursday, August 15, 2019
Daily Schedule: (athletes)
9 AM to 12:00 Noon
Auditing Coaches attendance: all sessions
Location: 134 High Street, Ipswich MA
- $499 for all three days
- $349 for two days
- $249 for Coaches Audit
What you get:
Point In Time Velocity Capacity (STAT) Screen, Test, Assess, Train
PITCHER & QB SPECIFIC By using the data we collect from our proprietary testing, we can identify exactly an athlete’s current and potential velocity capacity. If an athlete is not currently reaching his/her capacity, we can identify and isolate which weak link is contributing to that failure. This testing specifically addresses the functional strength component of velocity capacity.($250 Value)
- Daily baseball / QB throwing instruction, information and detailed training
- A set of weighted velocity balls (baseball or QB specific) 2 sets of training bands and 2 SNAP towels ($150 value!). Discounts on other products!
- High Speed PERSONALIZED Video Analysis of Mechanics (up to 1200 FPS) get what the Pro’s Get ($120 value)
- Velocity and accuracy training and how best to make a jump in velocity without risking control or accuracy issues
- Strength and conditioning workouts that are baseball/QB specific and learn what lifts to avoid. Time spent during clinic in weight room!
- Information on the proper diet guidelines so you can optimize your body’s recovery.
- Learn how to keep a positive mindset – this is a skill that can be learned!
- Take-home workout protocols with PERSONALIZED VIDEO & STAT TEST that will help you further develop in the months and years ahead
You’ll receive more details via email about one week before the camp.
Questions? Please contact Gardy O’Flynn
NPA EAST AREA DIRECTOR
Performance Analyst- 3D Micheli Center (Boston Childrens Hospital)